With people living longer and increasingly retiring with DC-only pensions, there’s a significant risk of financial shortfall and poorly informed decisions. We need to act now to avoid this outcome.
So today, we’re launching The Future of Retirement Income, a collaborative publication aimed at kick-starting a vital discussion on the future of retirement income. We’ve brought together leading experts from across the pensions industry to lift the lid on this issue and share ideas and solutions.
- Tom McPhail (the Lang Cat) – how advice and guidance services need to change
- Sarah Hawke (Quietroom) – improving retirement communications
- Philip May (Capital Group) – tackling the investment challenge
- Emma Martin (Sackers) – the regulatory and legal retirement landscape
- Vaughan Jenkins (Moneyhub) – unleashing retirement technology
- Mark Ormston (Retirement Line) – the product innovation we need in retirement
We invite everyone to use the hashtag #FORI and #FutureofRetirementIncome to join the conversation. Let’s work together towards a brighter future for retirement income.