Thursday 7 December 2023 I 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD
We’re excited to be hosting our very first Investment Conference on Thursday 07 December 2023!
The past 12 months have brought about a number of new challenges for investors. On top of the global climate crisis, persistently high inflation has plagued consumers and asset owners alike, while political and regulatory change is compelling investors to explore opportunities in alternative asset classes.
Join us as we bring together influential voices – including Redington’s senior leaders – to inspire, challenge and drive much-needed debate on the topic of is the climate changing for investment?
More information will be released in due course. In the meantime, register to be first in line when tickets and agenda details go live.
Register your interest to attend
What to expect
Keynote presentations from:
Bernie Collins – Sky Sports F1 commentator and Former Head of Race Strategy at Aston Martin F1 team
Mark Cliffe – Climate expert, visiting Fellow, Global Systems Institute, University of Exeter; Visiting Professor, The London Institute of Banking and Finance.
- A look at market expectations for 2024 from our CIO Pete Drewienkiewicz and the FT’s Toby Nangle
- Findings from our 2023 Sustainable Investment Survey of asset managers
- A panel looking at the aftermath of the Gilts Crisis
- Opportunities to hear from our Manager Research specialists across both public and private markets
- Breakout sessions ranging from the Mansion House Compact to Buyouts, Outsourced CIOs, Decumulation and the Taskforce for Nature-related Financial Disclosures
- A Networking Reception to allow plenty of debate about the hot topics of the day