10 second summary
- A change in Chinese insurance regulation means that insurance companies must now compare assets and liabilities more closely, making existing data modelling methods far too time consuming to fun and exposing companies to significant operational risk.
- Our online software provides Chinese insurance clients with dynamic and interactive asset liability management analytics, which helps them make effective, timely and integrated business decisions on a global scale.
What was the problem?
- A change in Chinese insurance regulation means that insurance companies must now compare assets and liabilities more closely. As a result, existing data modelling methods:
- Will soon become far too time consuming to run;
- Are likely to result in significant operational risk; and
- Will make it difficult for insurance companies to make integrated business decisions.
What was our solution?
- Redington’s analytics software is digital and localised, providing Chinese insurance clients with dynamic and interactive asset liability management analytics, which helps our clients make effective, timely and integrated business decisions on a global scale.
What was the outcome?
- Yu Yuan Technology, Redington’s China FinTech subsidiary in Beijing and Shanghai uses ADA Risk Analytics to help our clients:
- Build confidence and make them feel in control of regulatory reporting, which has resulted in a higher score in Chinese regulation testing; and
- Improve inter-departmental collaboration, which reduces operational costs and increases long-term shareholders’ return on capital as a result.
What does this mean for you?
- Our Risk Analytics software can help you make effective, timely and integrated business decisions on a global scale.
Want to know more?
If you would like further information, please contact:
MD of ADA and CTO
I lead our technology business and spend my time making sure that our ADA product changes the game for investment professionals around the world.
My experience working with institutional investors gives me insight into their challenges allowing me to connect them with the right information, people and solutions at Redington to achieve their desired outcomes.
Senior Vice President
I joined Redington’s ALM team in 2013. I specialized in systems development and helped build out our in-house analytics and risk software. In 2018 I moved to our technology team to be a product owner for our software platform ADA.