10 second summary
- We helped a wealth manager design a range of new portfolios to meet their client ‘user stories’ as well as selecting and monitoring the most suitable managers.
- The resulting portfolios produced higher risk-adjusted returns (relative to the existing range) and better outcomes for clients.
What was the problem?
- A Scandinavian wealth manager needed help re-designing their existing portfolio range to meet their client ‘user stories’ as well as improving their risk/return characteristics.
What was our solution?
- We worked with our client to define a detailed series of objectives and constraints for each portfolio based on the individual ‘user stories’.
- This ensured alignment with each portfolios objective and created a clear risk management framework for asset allocation decisions.
- The range of portfolios were constructed using a broader opportunity set than the existing ones as well as selecting and monitoring the most suitable managers.
What was the outcome?
- The resulting portfolios produced higher risk-adjusted returns and better prospective outcomes for clients.
What does this mean for you?
- We can help you design portfolios that better meet your clients’ objectives.
Want to know more?
If you would like further information, please contact:
I am Chief Investment Officer for Global Assets. In this role, I advise a range of wealth managers, insurance companies and public sector pension schemes with combined assets of more than £400bn