As an independent investment consultancy, we provide a full range of outcome-oriented advice, high-conviction manager research, sustainable investment expertise, clear reporting and cutting-edge technology to some of the largest institutional investors and wealth managers across the UK, Europe and China.
On top of that, we’ve set ourselves the ambitious goal of helping to make 100 million people financially secure – for the benefit of people and planet. And we need a talented team that shares our passion to help us achieve this.
Sound like something you can get behind?
Who we are
We employ over 250 people
We advise over £600bn+ assets
We research over 150+ fund managers
We've won 30+ awards
Benefits at Redington
As well as providing an open and collaborative working environment and interesting, meaningful work, we also offer a range of other benefits – like an extra day off for your birthday and generous pension contributions.
Pay & pension
- We pay competitive salaries and bonuses and review these every 12 months to reflect your performance.
- We’ll automatically enrol you into our expertly-designed pension scheme with Aviva where we offer up to 9% matching contributions (2% of which can be paid into an ISA instead).
- You’ll get 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), with the option of buying or selling five.
- We also close our office over Christmas and New Year and give you an extra day off for your birthday.
- You’re able to work from home 2-3 days a week, and we’ll supply you with the equipment you need to do your job properly.
Health & wellbeing
- In addition to receiving private medical insurance, critical illness cover and life assurance, you’ll have the option to opt in to a number of other benefits like dental insurance and health screenings.
Learning & development
- As well as regular internal training sessions, you’ll be given the opportunity to study towards industry recognised professional qualifications, including Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) and the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA).
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoption or shared-parental leave, subject to meeting eligibility requirements.
- We’re a social bunch, so in addition to company-wide socials and team lunches, we also organise lots of other fun things like lunchtime runs, Fantasy Football leagues, book clubs and poker evenings.
- If the above weren’t enough, you can also benefit from our cycle to work and low-emissions car scheme, discounted gym memberships, season ticket loans and mortgage and will writing services.
Start your career at Redington
Redington Graduate Scheme
Are you looking for an exciting start to your career? Our graduate scheme offers you the responsibility, autonomy and training you need to shine from day one.
Redington Summer Internship
Not sure whether a career in finance is for you? Our six-week summer internship can give you a taste of what it’s like. If you’re a good fit, we’ll offer you an interview for a place in our graduate scheme.
Unique career journeys
Don’t just take our word for how great a place Redington is to work – hear from some of our people
Our commitment to people and planet
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
For us, CSR isn’t a marketing exercise. It’s central to our mission. We founded RedSTART, a financial literacy charity that equips young people from across the UK with the skills they need to manage their financial futures.
We also have an internal charity committee (Redington Acorns) which sets out to leave the world a better place than we found it.
Inclusion and Diversity
For us, diversity isn’t about recruiting individuals from a minority represented group to meet a quota. It’s about building a team of genuinely diverse people, who come from different backgrounds and have different experiences and skills to bring to the table.
We believe it’s our job to create an inclusive environment that allows our team to thrive.
In 2022, we offset our emissions to become a net-zero business. This was the easy bit! We recognise that in order to make a real difference, we need to use our influence as an advisor to over £600bn assets as a force for good.
This is why we’ve committed to delivering investment advice that’s in line with the goals of the Paris Agreement.