Opportunities in a creative and up-beat environment that encourages innovation and forward thinking.
Redington is an award winning investment consultant to pension funds and other long term savings institutions.
We help clients define and reach their goals by understanding the client's needs and providing bespoke, outcome-orientated advice supported by market leading analytics.
We have a team of over 80 professionals with over 300 years of investment consulting, actuarial, capital markets and assessment management experience. We provide advice to over 60 clients, 10 of the top 30 pension funds in the UK and have over £380bn in assets under consulting.
If you want to work for a company that does things differently, that is always looking for a new and better way, and that genuinely cares about its cause, then we want to hear from you.
Redington is continuing to invest in new talent through its undergraduate/graduate schemes and the recruitment of experienced professionals to fill specialist or new positions within its structure.
All of our roles are based at our office in Bank, London.
Where are our vacancies?
- Investment Consulting is the client facing team, delivering investment advice efficiently and appropriately. The team provide a disciplined and clear framework for clients in order to empower them and give them confidence in reaching their goals. Investment Consulting advise on a variety of asset classes and risk management strategies.
- Asset Liability Management & Strategy models investment strategies designed to minimise risk whilst fulfilling client's goals. Beginning with the client's end goal in mind, they map out strategies that take into account the client's objectives and constraints.
- The Manager Research Team's remit is to source suitable fund managers to best implement the client’s investment strategy. They look at a range of funds across the asset class universe, select and monitor the best ones for the client.
- Business Development & Communications manages the firm's marketing and business development activities. This includes digital marketing, PR, communications and client services.
- Operations provides support to the business through Financial Control, Legal and Compliance, Human Resources and Front of House.
- Software Development creates the software tools that are used by the client servicing teams, enabling them to produce the required analysis and advice. It also provides the IT infrastructure and networking to support the business.
What are the Company Benefits?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Stock options
- 25 days holiday (plus a day off for your birthday)
- Life Assurance cover
- Critical illness plan
- Private medical scheme
- Season ticket loan
- On-site gym
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous study package
- And other niceties – social events, good coffee, fresh fruit, time off over Christmas
Our people are always searching for better ideas, research and data to help solve our clients’ problems.
People at Redington proactively seek development opportunities and welcome critical feedback in the spirit of learning.
People at Redington create dynamic and flexible processes and are empowered to challenge decisions in response to new information.
People at Redington consult widely, engage in constructive debate and make timely & informed decisions to ensure goals are met.
Our people really care about clients and their colleagues in order to deliver the very best outcome for the end members.