- 25 Feb 2014
- 8:30 - 10:30
- 2-6 Austin Friars House, Austin Friars, EC2N 2HD
- Fully Booked
Click on the link to download the presentation -
What exactly is “style” investing and how can it help institutional investors to reach their goals?
Style-investing has been around for a long time. Advances in financial markets mean that investors can now access “style” in a more efficient manner. Allocating to such strategies to take advantage of alternative risk premia can bring significant diversification benefits to a traditional investment portfolio. However, how investors choose to allocate to various styles is not a simple process.
In this teach-in, Redington’s investment team will cover:
- Defining style-investing and the types of style that are available
- The role of style in active equity management
- The application of style to other asset classes
- Implementation of style strategies and alternative risk premia
- The growing universe of providers of risk premia strategies
At the end of the teach-in, attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- What a portfolio of alternative risk premia looks like
- How style investing can be applied on a multi-asset basis
- The benefits these can provide to investors
8.30am Registration and Refreshments
9.00am Presentation, Q+A
If you experience any issues with registration, or would like more details about the event, please contact email@example.com.